welcome to the fox den – brand and communications specialists
quickbrownfox is a strategic marketing consultancy based in Brisbane
offering clever strategic advice for brand strategy and communications planning.
We deliver brand love and better bottom-line results. And we’ve got a driving passion for bringing brands to life.
We build great brands.
Understanding the psychology of consumer behaviour – what motivates brand choice, what determines brand loyalty, what influences the decision-making journey from awareness to advocacy – is simply fascinating to us.
Our job is to help navigate that path for you to create compelling, engaging and clever strategies and campaigns – that work.
A keen eye for great creative combined with a wily commercially-focused mind, has us delivering solutions that work for our clients from start-ups to some of Australia’s best known brands.
clever brand and communication solutions
The business model is simple; we use a network approach where we source from a pool of highly experienced, talented individuals to meet the needs of each project.
If you require brand or communications strategy, copy writing, graphic design, website development, digital marketing, social media advice, media buying, employer branding or campaign development, we can get our paws on exactly the right talent needed to get you results.
Whatever your need, quickbrownfox pairs your project with the right people for your job. Combined with founder Kym Vercoe’s strategic marketing nous, the result is a tailored, purpose-fit team to bring your project to life. Wily, don’t you think?
Contact us to check availability to help bring your business project to fruition.
Australian Marketing Institute (FAMI), CPM
strategic marketing consultant
Available as a short-term marketing consultant in Brisbane or interstate, we regularly provide this value-add service to companies that either need some quick strategic marketing advice or an extra set of hands to get a project to market.
HubSpot Academy Digital Marketing Certified
This certification deems the recipient knowledgeable and skilled in applying digital marketing practices with an inbound mindset. They have been tested on the content and best practices and have an understanding of creating search engine-friendly content, optimising a website, creating a social media strategy, using video to engage their audience, amplifying their messaging with advertising, and measuring the results of their efforts.
HubSpot Academy SEO Certification
Certification deems the bearer knowledgeable about SEO and capable of optimising a website to perform well in search engines.
Accredited in: SEO Basics; On Page and Technical SEO; Keyword Research for SEO; Link Building for SEO: Scaling Your Backlink Strategy; Optimizing Your Website for Rich Results; SEO Reporting
If it has anything to do with marketing or advertising, you can bet quickbrownfox has the know-how to help you.
A short list of the things we can do are below – click through to our services page for more detail
- strategic marketing consultant
- brand positioning
- brand strategy – brand positioning, brand architecture
- brand name and brand logo development
- media planning, buying and advice
- new product development and launch
- campaign development and execution
- communication strategy
- B2B strategy and marketing
- project marketing
- promotional campaigns
- employer branding strategy
- digital marketing
- social media marketing and content planning
- direct mail and e-marketing
- collateral materials
- short-term consultant for both marketing and advertising roles
awards – “that’s going straight to the pool room”
It’s not just about getting the job done, it’s about making sure it’s effective.
These awards prove our work isn’t just about out-foxing the competition.
- 2021 Finalist, BADC Out of Home – National Red Imported Fire Ants
- 2016 Bronze, The Richard Power Award for Destination Marketing, Southern Great Barrier Reef
- 2015 Silver, Best Destination Marketing Campaign “Turtles”, Queensland Tourism Awards
- 2015 Gold, National Best Destination Marketing Campaign “Turtles”, Australian National Tourism Awards
- 2014 Gold, Best Destination Marketing Campaign “Turtles”, Queensland Tourism Awards
- 2014 Bronze, BADC Brand Identity Logo Design – Nobody Stands Alone
- 2014 Finalist, BADC Brand Identity Logo Design – KINSA
- 2012 Winner, Tourism Queensland Excellence in Projects – Million Dollar Memo
- 2009 Bronze, ADMA Effectiveness – Velocity Galactic Campaign
- 2009 National Winner, AMI award for Marketing Excellence, Loyalty Program – Velocity Galactic Campaign
- 2009 Best in Show, International W3 Awards – Virgin Blue, corporate card “Snowdrome”
- 2008 Silver, International W3 Awards – Virgin Blue, Have a Bash website
- 2006 Winner FEMA, Best Employer Brand Campaign – Thiess
- 2003 Winner Gold Pinnacle AFA Advertising Effectiveness Award – Golden Circle Baby Food
- 2003 Bronze Pinnacle AFA Advertising Effectiveness Award – Golden Circle Jam
- 2002 Overall Winner, AMI award Marketing Excellence – Golden Circle Baby Food
- 2002 National Winner, AMI award Marketing Excellence, Consumer Goods FMCG – Golden Circle Baby Food
- 2002 QGIA Supermarket Product of the Year award – Golden Circle Baby Food
- 2000 Qld State Winner, AMI award Marketing Excellence, Consumer Goods Manufacturing – Golden Circle brand campaign “You are my sunshine”
Certified Practising Marketer (CPM) & Fellow Member Australian Marketing Institute (FAMI)
Head Judge, 2022 AMI Awards for Marketing Excellence
Judge, 2021 AMI Awards for Marketing Excellence
AICD Foundations of Directorship Sept 2021 (MAICD)
HubSpot Academy Digital Marketing Certified Mar 2022
HubSpot Academy SEO Certified Apr 2022